domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2016

De los escritos: "The beloved portion"




“For all the children in the world”.


This letter is for my prince and princess that are in each boy and girl of the world.
Beautiful angels, I love you and I suffered so much when the people abandon you or hit you, and don’t give you love and attention.
Children you are so magic, so beautiful, so lovely, my arms are crucified in the love.
For I can give you a big hug, with my spirit.
You can’t hear my vice, but all the time I’m singing songs of love to you, and I’m thinking in beautiful stories for to tell you every night, when the stars begin to shine.
-Do you know something?
Our best friend Jesus is who taught me to love you. He and me, we wish to play with you every day.



                    Sincerely
 Sister: Faty de Cristo Resucitado.
                         O.C.D.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario