sábado, 4 de julio de 2015

“For my kids, victims of drugs”.



.“For my kids, victims of drugs”.



My son, my sweet son. Son of my love, do you know how much I love you?

Can you only imagine how I love you?

Tell me honey, what’s wrong?
I just want to hear your voice. – What do you have to tell me?

Tell me whatever you want, just talk me.

I don’t know if any day we can meet us in this land. 
But at heavens I am sure we are going to seat us at the same table.

In this land may be you can’t see me, you can´t hear me. But I can see you honey, I can hear you, and you don’t know how happy I am, when I love you.

You are the reason of my live.

I know and I hope the day, when you open your eyes and leave this kind of life, and you can touch the light, and your heart will begin to shine.

Honey, I am sorry for you, when I wake up on early morning, I am thinking in you, and I am with you; with my mind, my spirit an my soul.

My dear, I am a limited human like you, and I know lot things about you, that you don’t imagine.
But, we are not alone, we have a special mother. Big and powerful mother, that covers us every night, with her clothes with stars. Her name is Mary, the mother of Jesus.
Our father of heavens is with us, and Jesus is with us.

Darling, we are in the love, because the Holy Trinity loves us so much, so we can love.
Honey, I am praying for no more drugs, no more things that destroy you. The most beautiful thing that God can create is you, my pretty son.
I know how you feel with drugs, honey, until now you only know the thrash, but believe me! This live has other things! Beautiful things that you need to discovered!
I am with you, because I love you.

                         Sincerely
    Sister Fatima de Cristo Resucitado
                           O.C.D.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario